This was a public Livestream recorded on 09-03-2020.
This Live Native American Wood Flute lesson discussed what to expect from Lessons, What to Expect when playing the Flute, Breathing, Playing Long Tones and Your First Scale.
- Understanding what people want from lessons and what to expect is important to manage expectations
- Understanding that the Flute will change over time due to moisture in the breath and a little basic care of the Flute
- Understanding different techniques in breathing will help with getting the best sound out of the Flute
- Understanding long tones will help in getting great sounds from the instrument and produce amazing tones for your audience
- Understanding your first scale will get you on your way to playing your own music