This was a public Livestream recorded on 09-16-2020.
This Live Native American Wood Flute lesson discussed what we talked about in the previous lesson, a Simple Breathing Exercise, Understanding the Key of the Flute, and the Notes on the Lower Hand.
- Reviewing what we discussed will help you remember what was important to learn from previous lessons.
- Understanding how to breathe effectively will help create a more solid sound
- Understanding the lower hand notes will allow for greater performances and easier way to read music
- Understanding the Theory of the Flute starts the understanding of Music as a Language and helps you improve performance
- Understanding the Music Theory of Notes helps when you want to perform with other instruments