This was a public Livestream recorded on 01-06-2021.
This Live Native American Flute lesson discussed what we talked about in the previous lesson, recapping the Discussion of Attacking the Note and Releasing the Note, as well as how Attacks and Releases allow for better Phrasing of Musical Lines and Introduces New Attacks and New Releases for creating sounds
- Reviewing the idea of Expressions and Patterns with Rhythmic Context
- Talking about Phrasing and using Music a Language
- Reviewing the softer Attacks and Releases
- Showing Two New Attacks using the Tongue to assist us
- Showing a New Release using the Tongue to assist us