This was a public Livestream recorded on 02-03-2021.
This Live Native American Flute lesson discussed what we talked about in the previous lesson ( https://youtu.be/db5iWqsn2iQ ), recapping the Discussion of Attacks and Releases, Anchor Fingers, Introducing a New Pentatonic Scale and Introducing the concept of Neighbor Notes/Tones and Trills to enhance performance.
- Reviewing Phrasing, Expressions and the Known Attacks and Releases
- Reviewing the Anchor Finger Concept
- Repositioning the Anchor Finger to create a new Pentatonic scale
- Introducing the concept of Neighbor Notes/Tones from the scale and Flute perspectives
- Showing the concept of trills to create emphasis for notes
- Showcasing how trills and emphasis create new expressions