Learn to Play the Native Flute – Metronomes, Beats and the Importance of Internal Pulse
How to Play the Native American Flute - Beats and the Internal Pulse
This was a public livestream recorded on 10-07-2020.
This Live Native American Flute lesson discussed what we talked about in the previous lesson, a Simple Breathing Exercise, recapping the Notes on the Lower Hand, and Understanding Beat and internal pulses.
- Reviewing what we discussed will help you remember what was important to learn from previous lessons.
- Continuing Breathing Exercises will help build breath control and support
- Refreshing the Lower Hand Notes will keep in mind how the Notes of the Flutes work.
- Learning about Metronomes and devices to keep the beat will help build internal pulses to help improve performances
- Playing with clicks and beats improve timing and structure of individual performers.