Learn to Play the Native Flute – Introducing Note Types and Time Signatures
How to Play the Native American Flute - Note Types and Time Signatures
This was a public Livestream recorded on 10-21-2020.
This Live Native American Flute lesson discussed what we talked about in the previous lesson, recapping the beat and internal pulses while introducing Note Types and Time Signatures.
- Reviewing what we discussed will help you remember what was important to learn from previous lessons
- Refreshing the Lower Hand Notes will keep in mind how the Notes of the Flutes Work
- Refreshing Metronomes and beats will help keep internal pulses to help improve performances
- Learning about Note Types will help in understanding how Rhythm works and will increase performances
- Learning about Time Signatures will help in understanding how Rhythm is structured and used